Freelance project databases & independent contractor markets
Freelance project marketplace (also called independent contractor market) connects independent consultants, developers, programmers and freelancers with outsourced Project based Work.
At Independent Contractor Market allows you to find a freelance consultant also called freelancer or independent contractor to outsource your project. It could be a freelance programmer, software developer, web designer, logos designer, writer or anybody else. Some of the marketplaces provide no obligation free quotes, free project posting.
Freelance project marketplace usually works like an auction site so it is very easy to find a computer programmer, cgi developer, perl programmer, asp developer, software developer, web developer, writer for web site design, logos and custom software outsourcing, software development and other professionals.
The majority of freelance jobs marketplaces are targeted on custom software outsourcing, software development and custom programming.
Companies can find and hire the Services of top-notch freelancers, consultantants, tele-workers and independent professionals.
At Independent Contractor Market is good not only for customers, but also for independent consultants.
You may TeleWork, TeleCommute, Moonlight or work from your Home Office. It is a great opportunity for all those Highly skilled Professionals to sell their services.
Expand Your Business Horizons - Instantly move onto the Global Market Place!
Freelance service databases (free for buyers)
- Freelancer editor's choice - freelance project database with 1.8 millions of IT professionals and over 200 new projects posted every day. Main project categories: Programming, Web design, Web development, Script installation, Site promotion, Graphic Design, Copywriting, Data Processing, SEO.
Webmasters may find programmers, web developers, web designers, SEO experts, translators and other related professionals here. Professionals may earn cash with their high tech skills on hundreds of currently open bid requests.
No sign-up fee. No monthly fee. But you are required to give a 3% commission on each project you win a bid on (minimum $3). A project will be featured for a fee of $25 upfront, paid by the Service Buyer.
oDesk editor's choice - truly innovative freelance service database. Allows to hire freelancers and companies. Uses a unique approach that guarantees to service buyers that an hour billed is an hour worked, while guaranteeing to freelancers and provider companies that an hour worked is an hour paid. Unlike on most other freelance databases and marketplaces, an average project on oDesk costs $5,000 (which is significantly higher) and most projects offer hourly payment rather than fixed payment (although oDesk supports both types of projects). oDesk is a great place to hire web developers, graphic designers, bloggers, virtual assistants, and online marketers (SEO, PPC, and social media experts). oDesk feature 400'000 service providers from over 100 countries.
Buyers can post projects and receive bids/quotes for free.
Freelancers are charged a 10% fee when their bid is selected as the winner for a project.
No sign-up fees. No monthly fees.
Professional independent contractor markets (paid signup or/and subscription or/and project posting)
eLance is one of the largest Freelance Project Databases of web design, graphic design, and admin projects! Registration is NOT free. Project categories:
- Web Design & Development (Complete Web Site, Flash Animation, Flash MX, HTML Email Design, Hosting, Web Design, Search Engine Optimization, Web Programming, Usability Testing
- Graphic Design & Multimedia (3D Graphics, 3D Modeling, Audio & Video, Banner Ads, Brochures, Business Cards, Business Cards, Corporate Identity Package, Graphics, Illustration, Letterhead, Logos, Music, Package Design, Photo Retouching, Photography, Print Ads)
- Software & Technology (Application Development, Database Design & Development, Handhelds & PDAs, Security, System Administration, Technical Support, Wireless)
- Writing & Translation (Articles, Copy Writing, Creative Writing, Editing, Grant Writing, Press Releases, Resumes, Technical Writing, Translation, Web Content)
- Business Strategy (Advertising, Business Plans, Consulting, Direct Marketing, HR Policies & Plans, Marketing Plans, Project Management, Public Relations, Research & Analysis, Telemarketing)
- Training & Development (Business Skills, Business Software, Programming Languages, Systems Engineering, Other)
- Legal (Canadian Law, Contracts, Corporate, Copyright, Dispute Resolution, Incorporation, Patents, Policies, Research, Trademarks, Wills)
- Administrative Support (Data Entry, Event Planning, Personal Assistant, Presentations, Printing, Transcription, Word Processing)
- Accounting & Finance (Bookkeeping, Financial Planning, Taxes)
- Engineering & Design (Architectural, CAD, Civil & Structural, Electrical, Mechanical
Crowdsourcing graphic design
- crowdSPRING editor's choice - is an online marketplace for graphic design. Entrepreneurs and businesses who need things designed - everything from logos and stationery to websites and brochures - simply post what they need then name their own price and deadline. Once posted, over 50,000 creatives from 150+ countries around the world will submit actual designs - not bids or proposals - for the buyer to review until they find the "the one." They even guarantee the buyer will get at least 25 entries or we get give their money back.
crowdSPRING is a great place to get your graphic design done. Unlike freelance marketplaces where you select a graphic designer to do the job and where you may not like the result, at crowdSPRING you will have at least 25 designs to choose from. It is usually more expensive than with a freelance graphic designer, but allows to create a contest with many graphic designers thus getting better logos, websites and all kinds of graphic design!
- 99designs editor's choice is the leading design contest marketplace, powered by a massive community of designers and contest holders. Contest holders come here to crowdsource design projects to this talented, passionate community.Designers compete with their peers in design contests to win prizes, improve their skills and establish relationships with new clients.
Examples of design contest types: Website design Logo design, Business card design, T-shirt design, Postcard or flyer design, Brochure design, Product packaging design, Mobile app design, Icon or button design, Banner ad design, Illustration, Book cover design.
Domestic outsourcing and outsourcing odd jobs
- Task Rabbit editor's choice - is an online and mobile marketplace that allows folks to live a smarter and more fulfilling life by once again relying on their neighbors. TaskRabbit is about solving an age-old problem: there is never enough time in the day to do everything you need to do. TaskRabbit harnesses the power of the community to get things done - forming a virtual neighborhood. They call it "Service Networking" - leveraging the latest social, mobile and location-based technologies to bring neighbors together to get things done.
- DoMyStuff - is an online marketplace for outsourcing daily chores, concierge services, tasks and errands to local service providers. It allows you to find people to do your stuff. You can find people that will clean your house, sell your truck, mown your lawn, paint your house, help moving, pick up drycleaning, cook your dinner, pose for your photographs,...
Expert advices via live video chat
BitWine is the premier online destination for anyone who is seeking expert advice. Bitwine features professionals from fields as diverse as Nutrition, Psychic Reading, Travel, Technology, and have made these experts available for face-to-face consultation via computer, right in the comfort of your own home. BitWine uses Skype for video and voice communications and Paypal for payments. You pay Bitwine by the minute rate.
- LivePerson - service for finding the expert help that you need. LivePerson feature 30,000 registered experts in over 600 categories to choose from. These experts are avilable for live face-to-face video and voice chat. You pay LivePerson experts by the minute rate.