aTubeCatcher - freeware tube downloader and screen recorder (Windows)
Download streaming videos from video sharing sites (tubes). Record videos from screen. Convert audio/video files. Burn DVDs.
Replay Media Catcher
Schedule or instantly download Flash video streams (HTTP, RTMP), Windows Media audio/video streams (HTTP, RTSP, MMS), streaming Real Audio/Video (HTTP, RTSP), and QuickTime video streams with just one click! Get Replay Media Catcher and you'll be able to capture or download all the popular streaming audio and video formats, including MP3, FLV and MP4!
Download a free trial today!
aTubeCatcher (Freeware/Windows) allows to download and capture videos from video sharing sites like YouTube, MySpace, Megavideo, Google Video, Yahoo!, Metacafe, Spike, Megarotic, Globo, RTVE, etc.
You can set multiple simultaneous downloads and up to 5 simultaneous conversions.
aTubeCatcher features a built-in screen recorder allowing to capture what you see on your screen, even video chat sessions from Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, DVD movies, Webinars, Online Meetings. Also it allows to convert multimedia content to your computer or your mobile device, iPad, iPod, PSP, GPS devices, MP4 Players, Cell Phone, Android devices, iPhone, DVD, VCD, MP3 (supports 3GP, 3G2, AVI, XVID, MP4, MP3, MP2, WMA, WMV, GIF, FLAC, WAV, PSP, MPG, VOB, OGG, MOV, AVI,...). Download multiple chapters in just one file - aTubeCatcher allows to join many chapters into a single video. Also aTube Catcher can burn your videos to DVD.
aTube Catcher can authenticate with Dailymotion, YouTube, Orange and Kewego, this makes possible to download private or adult rated videos. It supports YouTube Playlists, so you can download all videos from the playlist.
aTube Catcher supports flash videos broadcasted through HTTP and RTMP (Real Time Streaming Protocol).
- Turbo Downloads - up to 6x faster
- Download HTTP and RTMP streaming videos
- Download and join multiple videos as a new one.
- Capture HTTP videos, SWF, and MP3's using StreamCatcher mode
- Internet Explorer Cache Media Browser.
- Record video from your screen
- Audio/Video converter (multi-core CPUs supported)
- Merge videos into any format
- DVD burner
- Multiple languages available
- 100% Freeware
aTube Catcher should work in Linux with Wine Windows emulator. When the installer raises errors, just ignore them.
- Processor: Any i686 or compatible cpu running Windows 32 bits.
Operating system: MS Windows 7/Vista/XP/98/ME/NT/2000/2003. 64 bits Windows versions supported.
- Memory: The minimum required for your Operating System.
- DirectX 9.0c minimum for Screen Recorder
- Windows Media Player 8 minimum for Screen Recorder
- Latest version of Adobe Flash Player ActiveX
- ASPI Driver for VCD recording, you can install it by clicking on "Install ASPI Driver" on help menu.
- WinpCap 4.0 minimum, for Stream Catcher mode
- For Windows XP, it's recommended to have Service Pack 3
Visit aTubeCatcher Homepage.